Good Morning guys! Hope you had a lovely New Years! It's officially 2018 meaning back in 2008 when we had our first Black President that was basically a decade ago (I felt old when I was told this, so I wanna do the same). Now that 2018 is here I have gave myself 5 goals to accomplish, I obviously want to accomplish all 5 but I would just as excited if I accomplish 4! I'm going to share them with you:
1. Getting my license. Yes I live in NY, no I don't really need a car BUT it would just be easier as a blogger to drive to different locations and just simply change inside my car.
2. I want to lose 20lbs! I have a difficult time going to the gym, its clearly a mental thing; when I was 20 years old I use to never miss a gym day! I want to feel and look healthier.
3. I would love nothing more to reach 40k followers on IG. I just love the fact that I have this amazing platform to share and motivate other women. you guys motivate me everyday and I appreciate each and every one of you!
4. Clearing up my debt. I'm only getting older and I have dreams of having my own house one day, can't do that if my credit score is poor! So if you are in debt like I am lets clear that bad boy up so we can start fresh and be debt free come next year!
5. Travel more. I have so many places I want to visit, I need to at least remove 5 off my list before the yer is over.
One trick I did was write down my goals and taped them by my door, so every time I leave my house I am reminded of the things I need to accomplish this year!
What are some of your goals? Let me know